Monday, December 3, 2012

Monday


 Some recent antique mall finds. Pennants that need to go up, and earrings that need to be remade. Also my crazy catch-all dresser. I just really like to look at all my stuff, guys!


 Mostly clean nightstand. Also Gravity's Rainbow isn't there to show off, because I am never ever going to finish it. Ever. 
Breakfast nook vintage paper placemats and Mayor McCheese ornament.
I am also really into playing with my new camera by showing off the like, five neat places in our apartment, if you couldn't tell.

Today I have been working on multiple projects in my studio, as you can see by my desk. Got some new stuff on the way for the Etsy shop! I am also making Christmas cards and sewing pom-poms on to a sweater, while listening to Neil deGrasse Tyson's Star Talks. I can't believe I never listened to them before! I highly recommend the one interviewing LeVar Burton and Brent Spiner a.k.a. Geordi and Data. Its a little more uplifting than the usual Joni Mitchell I listen to while working.

No comments:

Post a Comment