Sunday, November 20, 2011

First Post!





So this is the first post of (hopefully) many!
So I think I'll just jump right in and do an outfit post,
here I am:

Sweater- H&M
Dress-Urban Outfitters 
Tights- American Apparel
Shoes-Forever 21

I wore this to the mall (but with boots) to buy those shoes, since I have been obsessing over them for a week! Also I completely forgot what it is like to go to the mall on a Saturday, not wearing an Abercrombie shirt and jeans. Yeah, teenagers still think I'm weird.

I think I might love these shoes? Even though they made me snap my ankle, and sent me hurtling onto the sofa:



I'm trying to get used to walking in them, so I also wore them to the antique mall where I knew I wouldn't be moving very fast.

Jacket- Need Supply Co.,
 Skirt- H&M
Shirt- Urban Outfitters
Shoes- Forever 21
Clutch-American Apparel
First post complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment