Sunday, December 18, 2011

Ornamental

Time for Christmas decorations!
I really love Christmas, and I guess I collect ornaments? But that's the point of ornaments?
My mom gave me all of my childhood ornaments when I moved out of the house, so I have more than most people may age. This is 24 years worth, people! Not that I don't actively add to the collection whenever I find a good one. Recently I've been obsessed with the kind that are open on one side with little trinkets inside to create a scene.
Ah, my beautiful tree and globes and PRESENTS.
  My Mt Rushmore ornament!
Some of my favorite vintage ones, and a little Abraham Lincoln nutcracker from Gettysburg, holding the Gettysburg Address!

Thursday night I went to Need Supply's event in conjunction with Wolverine Boots. If you entered the raffle to win a pair of Wolverine's you got a goodie bag with the possibility of a $100 gift card. So today I went to check and see if me or Jonathan won it and we did! 
I never win anything, so this is like crazy for me! I can't wait to decide what I want! There are so many choices! Gahh!! Also I saw James Spader walking down Cary St. I would rather have seen JGL or Abraham Lincoln, but Spader will do.

While in Carytown we went to Bygones and Jonathan bought me a cute new skirt.
 
(Don't mind my face :-/)
Skirt- vintage
Turtleneck- American Apparel
Tights-American Apparel
Boots-Target

Now I just need to go back and get that velvet cape. . .

2 comments:

  1. I would loved to have traded places with you walking down Cary St.; I adore James Spader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to die my hair the color you have! It looks so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete